Parsons is a leader in alternative project delivery, including Public Private Partnerships (P3). In 2010 Parsons Enterprises was established to actively develop, procure and invest in P3’s at the concession or sponsor level with a focus on the North American transportation, water and wastewater sectors.
We are seeking a proactive, dedicated and experienced professional to lead and support the development and pursuit of opportunities to invest equity in support of Parsons’ core professional services as a design-builder. This position will report to the Executive Vice President of Parsons Enterprises and requires significant collaboration with Parsons’ design, construction and corporate staff. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to manage all aspects of a P3 bid. Job responsibilities include:
- Enhance and build upon Parsons’ brand and reputation as an industry leader in alternative delivery of projects and concession based projects.
- Identify development opportunities which require equity investment and financing, which align with Parsons’ world class professional skills in project delivery.
- Lead bid working groups during the procurement period.
- Represent Parsons’ interest in the allocation of project risks and negotiation of contractual arrangements with the government sponsor, subcontractors and financiers.
- Secure competitive, non-recourse project financing for P3 projects, as well as design-build-finance pursuits.
The successful candidate will be adept at understanding complex business negotiations, and recognizing and acting upon opportunities to promote Parsons’ expertise and successful past performance. The successful candidate will regularly interface with upper-level management, client personnel and P3 partners.
- Demonstrated experience representing an equity member, public sector entity or other key participant in the development, procurement and delivery of infrastructure projects under P3 models.
- Understanding of all aspects of P3 project delivery.
- Ability to assess project opportunities, identify project risks and propose alternative risk mitigation strategies.
- Experience working in the North American P3 and alternative project delivery markets at multiple levels.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in the procurement, development, investment and project/infrastructure finance with at least three years in the senior role.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in a relevant field.